Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Always The One Who Calls

I'm sorry to leave you right at the begining, it's just that I'm so afraid of the end.
You've got the kind of face that makes my heart faster, and now because of this I'm always the one who calls first.
Maybe if you could assure me a little bit stronger, it'd be easier for me to stay still for once.
But instead I'm feeling flighty and completly insecure.
I want nothing more than to learn your everything, your hidden hopes, but you're making me that special kind of nervous, so there'll be no story swapping any time soon.
I'm sorry to have to leave you so early.
I could have loved you forever, I'm sure of it.

1 comment:

  1. I read this after a few glasses of wine last week and annoyed my roommate to no end about how this could have been written for me lol

    ReplyDelete