Monday, June 21, 2010

Cut My Own Hair, Roll My Own Cigarettes

I've been down on my hands and knees scrubbing all day, flooding my nostrils with the smell of bleach, I think maybe I'm treating it as a penance for the dreadful way I've been acting these past few weeks.

My sins include;

- Quitting a perfectly good job
- Drinking heavily
- Spending money I don't have on drinking heavily
- Letting myself be seduced by thoroughly inappropriate, and thoroughly attached men, whilst drinking heavily

See the pattern? No? Me neither.

Sorry, must dash, I've got an emergency meeting to get to at the pub.



Behave!
Heart to Tell
Tape Song

4 comments:

  1. I feel it is a perfectly necessary sin, no? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. oh the irony, the word variation for the last comment was "messy" hehe coincidence! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I have missed you....
    why do the thoroughly attatched men keep finding us both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Perfectly necessary, and impossibly unavoidable. In fact I'm thinking of chopping up some cucumber and oranges for a fresh jug of Pimms and lemonade right about now, or would that be pushing it....

    - It's our obvious charm, and bountiful feminine wiles! There's no other explanation for it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete